We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for REACH projects. Candidate must be professional and a personable leader committed to the overall objective and self –development within the organization. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the project, estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure timely and technically, implementation and monitoring of WASH activities/projects, including budget responsibility, in the assigned areas of DUHOK
· Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems.
· Control and monitor labor material and equipment expenses.
· Lead the planning and implementation of project
· Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and track project deliverables using appropriate tools
· Define project tasks and resource requirements
· Develop full scale project plans
· Assemble and coordinate project staff
· Manage project budget
· Manage project resource allocation
· Plan and schedule project timelines
· Provide direction and support to project team
· Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
· Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results.
· Tracking progress against project plans, making sure each element is on track
· Providing independent advice to project stakeholders and sponsors.
· Undertake other duties that may from time to time be necessary.
· Be committed to the aims and values of REACH
· To represent REACH formal and informal occasions with coordination with his/her line manager.
· Keep his/her line manager updated on the project progress and report any problems, challenges and etc. to the line manager.
· Solve the problems occurring
· Keep proper documentations process for the project activities.
· Quality assurance
· University Degree to relevant subjects.
· Minimum of 2 years of previous experience.
· Excellent written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic.
· Computer knowledge is a must (Excel, Word …etc.).
· Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
· Direct work experience in project management capacity
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal people management skills
· Good problem solvers, good decision making and critical thinking
· Numerical skills to control and manage large budgets
· Confident and persuasive negotiators
· Excellent communicators, capable of leading and controlling meetings
· Experience in the financial sector and specific projects being worked on
· Strong team players
· Understanding of people resources, what they do and how to get the best out of them
· Flexible and capable of working to deadlines
· Good in delegation
· Stress tolerance
How to apply?
Please send your CV with title of the position you applied for in the subject line to Contact:
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer