· Provide clinical services according to patient’s needs.
· Provide medications and enter in register
· Perform all necessary procedures in accordance with internationally and nationally accepted standards and practices, especially universal precautions
· Ensure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments
· Ensure patient investigations are performed in a timely manner
· Track daily patient data using tally sheets or other tools provided
· Submit all necessary reports in a timely manner
· Participate in educational sessions for staff and patients as directed by supervisor
· Attend training sessions as required by supervisor
· Provide training to other staff as requested by supervisor
· Participate in the daily running of the clinic
· Collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure smooth implementation and integration of services
· Adhere to administrative directives with regards to work schedules, record keeping, patient communications, re-stocking of necessary drugs, consumables and other items
· Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
· Provide all services to patients free of charge
· Provide Night time duty services at the clinic.
· Minimum degree as a registered nurse.
· Previous NGO experience
· Will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English, Arabic and Kurdish
· Will have excellent self-motivation skills
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently in difficult environment
· Extremely flexible, willing to take on other duties/tasks and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
· Ability to relate to and motivate local staff effectively .
Please send your CV to our IMC email
CV's without subject line refers to the position
"Nurse - Erbil " Will be ignored